What does a Pie Crust Burn Shield do?
A pie crust shield is a baking tool that covers the outer edge of a pie to keep it from over-browning or burning while the pie bakes.
To use a pie shield, you can either place it on your pie before baking and remove it halfway through the baking time, or you can put it in place partway through the baking time to limit the browning.
Grab one now and say goodbye to having overly burnt pastry crust!
- Made of silicone, which will not stain or absorb odors.
- Fits 9”-10” diameter pie crusts.
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Quick and easy to use - apply it before or even halfway through your baking.