Osteoarthritis is an extremely common adult joint disease experienced by an estimated 50 million Americans. As one of the leading causes of disability, it can significantly affect enjoyment of life and mobility in a person's old age.
Our Knee Patella Pain Relief Support Belt helps alleviate symptoms of tendinitis, chondromalacia, Osgood-Schlatter's Disease, and other knee ailments. The design and shape of the strap ensures maximum adhesion to the knee and unrestricted movement. It is made from special materials that drains away moisture easily for an odorless experience. Unlike other braces that applies tight pressure on your whole knee cap, the cushion on the inside of the strap is specially designed to support your patellar tendon.
This knee guard provides compression on the patellar tendon, helping spread pressure uniformly across the patellar tendon, reducing discomfort and irritation. This compression also helps to stabilize your patella, improving its tracking. In addition, it absorbs stress to the knee, reducing vibrations in the femoral groove.
- Alleviates pain - The strap reduces the pressure on the patella tendon and thus helps to alleviate the pain while running or exercising.
- Reduces pain level during level walking.
- Reducing the time to complete the 10-m walk.
- Increasing knee confidence in walking.
- Fully adjustable for preference - This knee strap is fully adjustable and provides a nice, tight compression to fit your desired level. Ideal for sportsmen and women who want to continue training whilst recovery.
- High breathability - The Knee Patella Pain Relief Support Belt is made of breathable fabric that is soft for a comfortable fit. It does not irritate your skin and easily wearable under all weather conditions while reducing odor accumulation.
- Trail tested by regular hikers.
- Available in several colors.