Wanna have some fun peeling egg shells instead of the conventional way? Check out our Hard Boiled Egg Shell Peeler! Now you can just shake it with one hand and do something else with the other. Works best when you have loads of eggs at a go to prep for like your egg salad, egg mayo and etc.
- Simply fill the cylinder with quarter cup of water, add the egg, and snap on the top cap
- Shake the gadget in an up and downward motion with enough force so that the egg strikes the top and bottom caps
- After about 4-12, shakes you will be able to easily slide the egg out of its shell.
This hard-boiled egg peeler gets the shell to slide off like butter with just cold water and some shakes. It’s a simple solution to a dreaded kitchen chore.
- Made in the USA: Marlborough, CT
- Materials: BPA-free plastic, acrylic
- Care: Hand wash with soap and warm water
- Includes: Egg peeler, instructions, and recipe leaflet
- Easy snap-on top and bottom
- Clear body that allows the user to follow the progress of the egg
- Fits comfortably in one hand for ease of use
- Please note: Do not use with hot eggs. Let eggs cool under ice bath or in the refrigerator before use
- Dimensions: 2.88" diameter x 3.75"
- Weight: 0.25 lb.