We know excessive plastic waste is bad for the nature, on land or at sea. But do you actually know the facts behind it?
- Plastic affects more than 1 million seabirds and animals each year.
- It takes 1000 years to properly decompose plastic.
- The average family uses 4 bags per day, adding up to a staggering 1500 short-lived bags per year.
- The average plastic bag is only used for 12 minutes, but will take centuries to degrade.
Reusable shopping bags aren’t just a trendy way to carry your groceries, there are actually many reasons why using reusable bags is the right way to carry your groceries (and everything else).
Why use Eco-Friendly Produce Bags:
- Breathable: Its mesh design allows airflow and prevents condensation in the refrigerator, ensuring that fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer.
- Washable: Being washable increases reusability, and reduces wastes.
- Durable: Made of degradable polyester, a strong yet light material. In comparison, we all know how often plastic bags break.
- Portable: Easily fits in your pocket or any of your bags. By keeping a few with you at all times, you won't be needing any plastic bags anymore.
- Multi-purpose: They are not just suitable for groceries, you can use them as storage bags for almost anything!
Product comes in 5 pieces of small, medium or large eco-friendly bags.
- Small (Red): 31cm x 20cm
- Medium (Green): 31cm x 33cm
- Large (Blue): 31cm x 41cm
Bring these bags with you wherever you go! Multi-purpose, reusable and completely sustainable. You really can't go wrong!