If you have ever sniffed your dog’s breath and thought “whoa!” you already have a basic grasp of why canine oral health is such a hot topic today.
Bad breath is one of the first signs that all is not well inside your dog’s mouth. Other warning signs can include mouth pain, reluctance to eat and changes in behavior.
Periodontal disease, more commonly known as gum disease, is the most common clinical condition diagnosed in adult dogs. By age 3, most dogs have some evidence of periodontal disease.
Untreated periodontal disease can get worse and cause oral cavities and damage to internal organs.
Chewy Dog Toothbrush Stick is the ultimate dog dental chew toy that also functions as a DIY toothbrush for dogs, allowing them to take control of their own dental health every day.
This pet-friendly chew toy is a fun way for your dogs to brush their own teeth & freshen their own breath. It is designed with the dog anatomy and chewing behavior in mind to encourage natural teeth cleaning during play.
Dogs need their teeth brushed daily just like humans to prevent bad breath and gum disease too.
- Made from natural, durable pet-safe rubber.
- Rigid bristles grind away plaque and loosen tartar in hard to reach places.
- Optionally insert toothpaste along side grooves to provide even better cleaning.
- Infused with a fresh peppermint scent both dogs and people love.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack) for easy cleaning.
- Available in 2 sizes.